2007-08-16

Come, Come, Come Into My life



Riding backseats on night highways,
Dark spaces white lights through the window,
I'm moving too fast through my life,
While the moon remains constant in the sky.

The night is holding its breath,
Inside in silence I'm dead,
But if I make it until tomorrow,
I know that my fear will be gone,
And so I'm waiting for the morning to come.

Come, come, come into my life!
Come, come, stay with me!
Nobody loves me, nobody loves me enough,
Enough to save me, oh no!
Nobody loves me, nobody loves me enough,
Enough to save me, oh no!

I'm breathing the silence tonight.
Won't I ever arrive where I am going?
I'm saying your name inside,
While the moon is following my ride.
Only now, I can let this night go by,
The black earth breaks the day,
I don't want my heart to dry,
It says come into my life.

If I say I'll forget you, I'm lying.
Looking for you I'm still waiting.
Whatever I do with my life,
The moon remains constant in the sky.
Just today I knew what was right,
But on this silent day,
I can hear my voice inside,
It says come into my life.

近日開了自己的facebook,試玩各種如電影評級和加插歌曲等功能,因而重聽了不少舊歌。記得還在讀書的日子,周末晚上會隨著友人跑出去。那時聽了好些跳舞音樂,在重拍子和燈光下持續的節奏中,總有些歌曲特別亮眼,叫沉悶的氣氛沸騰起來。這是其中一首。

翻查歌手的資料,原來Gala是意大利人,到了紐約發展音樂事業,歌詞和旋律都是她的創作。〈Come Into My Life〉,收錄在Gala 1998年《Come Into My Life》專輯。

沒有留言:

發佈留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails